




Our good friends, Alan & Kristy Thornton came up to visit us, so we took them on the Camp Verde tour. We visited Montezuma's Castle, Montezuma's Well, the crazy ghost town Jerome, Tuzigoot Monument, Tonto Natural Bridge Monument, and finished the day off with some delicious dutch oven chicken & potatoes...YUMMY! They are great friends, and we are lucky to have them live closeby in Anthem. We love playing host...so feel welcome to come visit anytime & we will show you around.
3 comments:
Hey...I used to work with Kristy for a bit at your uncles.
What are they doing in AZ?
Sounds way fun! i don think i have been to any of those places in Camp Verde! can you believe it?? lame!
Hey...I love all the updates, but on this one post it won't let me click on the picture to make it bigger. Do you know why? We would love to be able to see your cute expressions. (Yes, I know my eyesight is going)
Post a Comment