6.14.2009

Should I do it???

I'm trying to grow my hair out, but I saw this cute cut and I'm thinking it would be cute on me. So what will it be...chop it off or grow it out???

4 comments:

Ann said...

Ahhhhh! I've been in the middle of the same dilemma...I finally did cut it just a teensy bit, but I am still trying to grow it more. Good luck deciding...it's a killer when you feel like everyone else's hair looks so cute! I'm there with you. :) All of the wedding pics are darling, and your girls are so cute!

Annie Sunshine said...

You look great in any haircut...just not fair. But you totally have the face to pull off short hair and make it look amazing so everyone else wants the same cut...I say go for it!

Heather B said...

Yes, that would look SOOOO cute on you!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I LOVE those type of haircuts. I've never been brave enough to go that short myself, but no doubt it would look cute on you!!