6.14.2009

Sisters

This picture marks these sisters first bath together. Lillie was more than happy to hop in the tub with Abby. Abby gets a big grin whenever Lil' comes near.
But she doesn't seem to be a big fan of Lillie's storytelling.
4 months old and cuter than ever!

4 comments:

jaesi said...

adorable. adorable frames. adorable sisters. adorable mother :)

Heather B said...

What a cute little chunk! I'm loving those rolls! looks like things at your house are a lot like things at my house. You're looking great! I saw Whitni 2 nights ago at our high school reunion. She looked amazing too. I'm so happy for her- and that's awesome that you were the photographer! Sorry about the food poisoning though! Yikes!

Rachael said...

Oh such a sweet chubba bubba! I just love these sweet babies! Love the sisters in the room...sooo cute!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

awww--adorable pictures!! What sweet sisters.