Cory's brother, Trent, got married the last weekend in May to Dani. These are a few of my favorites in taking their bridals...

I'm sure they didn't mind some kissy shots! I love the softness her veil provides for this shot.
What a cute couple.

This is a cute one

This is just after they got married. Lillie couldn't stop staring at her new auntie. She kept saying that she was "Cinderella".

Cory and his siblings.

The Ipson nieces...with the exception of Madi. She didn't want to pose for a picture. In fact when I took this picture, Trent was in the middle of trying to coax her to come over...but she was NOT in the picture taking mood. At the last minute I volunteered to make dresses and skirts for the nieces. I ended up having extra fabric after making Lillie & Abby's dress, so I made a matching one for Ella (whose back is to the camera) and skirts with the matching sash for Lindsay & Madison.
Our little family at the reception.
6 comments:
That is so cute! I can't believe you made those dresses! I cannot sew clothes to save my life! Kudos to you!
So here I am secretly stalking your blog again. I would love to add you to mine, since I always view yours through Jana's. It was good visiting with you and your husband after the baby blessing. You guys are great
what the heck! You're at it again...showing everyone up. I need you to give me sewing lessons. I want to be domestic too! What a woman. By-the-way, your girls are darling! Miss you!
The dresses are darling!!!
Great job on those dresses. They are too cute. Your little girls are so adorable.
Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment