9.01.2009

New Milestones

Guess who's eating solids... & sitting up on her own! (Pay no attention to the tease who snatched up Abby's binky)
Guess who is dressing herself! We have our good days...

...and not so good days. We're working on it!

5 comments:

Taralee said...

haha! Yep, again, that's Sage. Her big thing right now is putting on Chase's clothes when she finds them!

Taralee said...

Oh and Abby is CUUUUUTE!!!!! I love that top picture! What a beauty :)

The Hughes' said...

they are adorable! I love Abby's blue eyes!!

Emily said...

They are growing up so fast. When you were here for the play it made me sad that Abby looked at me and seemed to have no idea as to who I was. I sure miss you and your girls.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Abby is looking so big!! Love Lillie's fashion choices..the fun is JUST beginning let me tell ya! =)