Yeah, I'm a little late in getting this posted, but this was our family pic we took on Halloween. Cory had to work, but we met him and the crew at the Lake Montezuma town square celebration for awhile before we headed over to the Taylor's house for some trick-or-treating and a yummy soup dinner. Cory was of course a fireman, Lillie was a witch, Abby was a spider and I dressed up as her web.

Our little spider with her daddy.

Another family picture.

Isn't she a cute creepy crawler? I got the idea off of Martha Stewart's website, and the spider harness I made was surprisingly easy and cost neary nothing to make.
4 comments:
So cute! Wish I had seen this before Halloween! Genius!
What cute costumes and a darling family.
Adorable outfits.....You all look great in BLACK...
What cute pictures! Your girls looked adorable!
Post a Comment