She's figured out drawers & how to empty them. Who needs toys when you've got the fridge & dishwasher? Those are currently her favorite.

She's figured out stairs...and she's quick too. Look how far Abby got before Grandma rescued her!

She loves her grandma!

Dad playing around with Lil'.

This has been a recurring "nightmare" for me lately. Lillie has been getting in bed with us in the middle of the night, and even though we have a kingsize bed, I end up having about a foot to sleep in. I know I'm going to miss the years that they are young...but I'm really looking forward to good night's sleep!!!
2 comments:
Annaliese loves emptying drawers too, it's driving me nuts! Really, WHAT is so exciting about that? So, I don't know where your thanksgiving post went, but your turkeys were cute (and 75 of them...WOW) and I had to say that once we did 2 dinners on one thanksgiving day, and it was crazy...Too much eating...
dishwashers have had to be our kids and grandbabies most favorite place to play, your dad is very limber...
Post a Comment