Every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, the Leavitt family (Cory's mom's side) head up to Kaibab and chop down Christmas trees. Here's Joe lookin' mighty pleased with his selection.

Cory & his cousin Kelli...and wait...do you see someone else ready for a photo opp? Yep, I was stuck in the truck for awhile so that Abby could finish up her nap. And it was COLD outside. Cory was laughing when I pointed it out to him. He didn't even notice!

LuNetta (Cory's mom) and Lillie. She's the best MIL I could ask for! I love this woman!

Our little family. We didn't get a tree, because we've got a fake one at home...but we LOVE the tradition.

Me and my honeybuns!

Terra married Cory's cousin, Chad. We've been friends since high school...who would've thought we'd be related? It's funny how things work out!

The whole family...at least those that could make it, anyway. Everyone brings soup to share and we have a big potluck right there. So fun! What a great family!
No comments:
Post a Comment