Happy New Year! To celebrate the 1st, we invited the Welly's to join us for a snow day in Flagstaff. We went sledding, ate snow, built a snow man, drank hot cocoa and just had a plain ol' good time!

BTW...I got bangs. Haven't had them since the 4th grade. What do you think? Cory says he's still getting used to it.

What a good dad! He went down with the girls over and over again! They had so much fun!

I love this one! Sheer excitement!

Chatting over some hot cocoa afterwards.
6 comments:
Ho FUN! We miss you guys. Thanks for the Christmas card, your picture was so cute. Hopefully we will see you guys sometime soon. If we come up we will call and if you are down here give us a ring.Love ya!
hey nat!
this is kaitlyn giffin (miceli) hoping to reconnect with you a bit :) i still read your blog from time to time- i started a new one! looks like any potential memories of the womb are now in abby's little brain. too bad i'm not there to ask!
k
Holy COW! You look just like your sister Angie in that picture!! We had to do a couple of double takes to see it it was you!
hey girl so sorry I have not called. It has been so crazy here and lots of fun filled drama! I leave Farmington on Friday and I feel like I just got here. I literally have only visited one friend the whole time...AHHH! I so wish you could come to Utah that is were all my visiting will be taking place. I'll try to call ou soon. love ya! BTW cute bangs!
Looks like fun. I love the picture of Cory hanging out in his t-shirt...must have the same internal heater as his brother.
So fun. Your girls are so cute and so lucky to have you for a Mom. Hopefully soon we can both be in Southern Utah at the same time:)
Post a Comment