Lillie turned 4 today! (Yes, I'm FINALLY caught up with my blog!) She wanted a princess party, but since she has more boy pals than girls, we decided to have a few knights join us in the celebration. She delivered the invitations on a pillow with a tiara for the girls to wear to the party.
The boys had to go on a "quest" in search of their swords (made by Cory - he's the best!). Once they found them hidden in a wood pile, they brought them back and were granted "knighthood" by Cory.Our brave knights!
So cute...they then wisked all the girls, er princesses, and put them in the castle & stood guard outside. Then their imaginations just ran wild and they went all over the golf course playing pretend.
Gotta have a group shot.
We ate some lunch.
Decorated cupcakes (since I didn't get around to it today, it became an activity), and Lillie blew out her candles. Sadly, I'm not much of a cake decorator...
And everyone gathered around while Lil' opened presents. Check out my belly! It won't stop growing!
Thank you Welly's, Taylor's, Armstrong's, Sorenson's, Cook's, & Hatch's for joining us today! We had a great time & hope you did too!





4 comments:
Cute idea!! My little girl would have been in heaven. ;) You look do cute by the way and totally not ready to deliver despite whatever comments you get from others. :)
Thank you for inviting the kido's the girls had so much fun.....Can't wait for the next one.
What a fun party! Love that cute belly of yours and so happy for you.
I can't believe how big your family is getting! It was nice to see that you have FINALLY updated :] Congrats to you and I'm glad things are going fantastic! By the way, so creative with Lillie's party, I love it!
Post a Comment