We had SO many Dorothy's at the Fall Festival this year! Probably 8! What was unique about these two Dorothy's was that their costumes were homemade. Of course best friends have to go identical!
Cory was supposed to be the Tinman, but we just didn't have time to get him ready, because I was decorating the Stake Center all day for the event. My costume was a hit - on my shirt it ready "trick-or-treat" with the baby's arms and legs sticking out holding a trick-or-treat bag. I got a lot of laughs - which was what I was looking for. Shock value!
Debbie Welly is AWESOME! There was NO way I could pull this off without her. At our Fall Festival this year we expected about 300 to attend and ended up with about 500! It was standing room only - all packed in like sardines. Despite my desire to just sit in the corner and rock back & forth in a comatose state, Debbie kept me focused and it all worked out. It was a hit! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment