My niece Hallie & her darling friend London really wanted to host a baby shower for the little bambino. So early Tuesday morning we met in our PJ's and had breakfast and played games. It was so fun & I loved spending time with the sisters and nieces. I sure love my family.
London & Halli - the fabulous hostessesHalli giving direction for the "toilet paper belly guessing" game.
Madison won a pair of slippers - just like the ones Martha made for me for my birthday. She's so super talented in everything she does! I'm a big Martha fan!!!
Later that afternoon we met at the St. George cemetery to visit my Dad & brother David's graves. Mom couldn't attend, because she was working in the temple that day. But what better place to be, when you especially need the closeness of the spirit, than in the temple? 2010 marks 27 years since the accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment