1.19.2011

This is the life...

The bad news is our heat pump is broke a couple of weeks ago... the good news is we have our pellet stove to fall back on. This has been nice because, we gather around the fire and read stories or sing songs - it's been good family time for us!
Oh...and Yes CORY is a model...or at least should be, like his t-shirt suggests! I picked up that gem at a Goodwill, because I thought it was so funny! I laugh every time he wears it!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Wow..your girls are getting so big and they are beautiful! I would love to hook our kiddos up someday;) Congrats on your baby boy. Can't wait to see pics of him when he gets here. hopefully one day I'll make it back to Camp Verde to see you. Miss you!!

Sara M. Taylor said...

I am dying to come and hold Mr. Jack. I am just afraid of bringing over all the germs we have had over here. Sorry about your heat pump. Missing you.