Life is always more enjoyable when you have friends! Some of my favorite gal pals, Brandee & Heather, offered to put together a little celebration for Jack's arrival.
Heather made tons of caramel popcorn and put it in these darling "ready to pop" cups...so cute! And, yes, I'm definitely ready to pop (as you can see from the picture).We had about 25 ladies come - we ate chili and cornbread and visited. It was so fun - and I was overwhelmed by all the support. I love all these gals!!!
My face turned super red at all the gifts - so embarrassing, but Jack got a lot of really cute stuff! And lots of diapers and wipes - can't ever have enough of that!!!
2 comments:
You look so darling! Jump over to my blog for an Amazon diaper giveaway. I'll bet you win. Promise.
You are the cutest prego ever! I'm taking a page from your book on how to dress when you're pregnant! Adorable! <3 ya, Nat! :)
Post a Comment