2.16.2011

He's Here

Jack David Ipson
02.04.2011 6:14 a.m.
8 lbs. 12 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long


 Jack must really like his sister, because he decided to arrive on Abby's birthday! The first words that came out of the doctor's mouth was "he's a chunky one". All the nurses made comments about Jack being a "big boy" or he's "nice & healthy". It's always a relief to have a good healthy baby.
 We are a happy family. The girls are just in love with this little guy. He's been so mellow - and it already feels like he's a part of our family! He fits right in!
 Happy to go home! What a cute expression.
 Cory brought in "bubble gum" cigars for the guys. Typically when there is cause for celebration, they always bust out the cigars...I thought it was so funny!
Cory and his little buddy!

3 comments:

jaesi said...

Ah! the blue bubble gum cigars! I love them.
Congrats Ipsons! He is soooo beautiful.
Cant wait to snuggle bug him.

Rachel said...

Natalie Flegal you have the cutest family ever. Big time congrats on your baby boy :) I haven't been on your blog in forever, and I loved seeing how you guys are doing. You rock as mom, you are so creative and have so many fun ideas. Good luck with #3 :)

Mike Flegal said...

Hey there cute cousin! Congrats on the little buddy! Im sure you and Cory are over the moon. He is totally adorable! I would have to agree.. QUITE the chunk!
Love you
Mike