2.16.2011

Visitors

We have been so blessed with visitors this last week! My mom came Saturday and left Tuesday. My dad came with Martha & Martha on Sunday and stayed overnight with us. Then Angie came with all her girls on Monday, then left Tuesday. Then the next weekend Cory's mom & Dad came on Saturday and left Sunday. We felt so loved having them take the time to travel here & celebrate with us!
Angie made this darling blanket for Jack. She worked so hard on it, and I love the colors! I think I will do his room with those colors, so I can keep her blanket out for all to see!
 Abby was so happy to have a friend! Ivory & Abby had a ball together. See the table and chairs that Cory made...isn't he awesome!?
 Jack with Grandma Linda and Grandpa Prince
 Jack with Grandpa and Grandma Ipson
 3 generation photo op - the ipson fellas...

No comments: