


Well...I am new at the Blog spot business, but here it goes. This picture is of our family when we visited Salt Lake City, UT a couple of weeks ago. We visited Grandma Flegal (celebrating her 70th Wedding Anniversary) and Grandma Ipson. It was great seeing them both. It was fun staying with my brother, Jared for a couple of days. While we were there, we hiked up to the Mount Timpanogas Cave and we also spent a day visiting the SLC Temple. It was a short trip, but well worth the drive.
2 comments:
Awww. You guys are so cute! When were you in salt lake? Me and my mom were just there! Lille is getting so big!
NAT I AM SOOO SAD WE WERE IN THE SAME TOWN I RIDE MY BIKE EVERYWHERE AND WALK IT THROUGH TO PASS BY THE BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE WE COULD HAVE PASSED EACHOTHER AND NOT KNOWN IT! COME BACK!!!!
<3 chai
Post a Comment