



Lillie took her first trip with me & Behrmann's last week. Tammy had a conference going on & so Bailey, Britin, Lil, & I went and played. We went to Legoland & Sea World. Our hotel was only 10 minutes from Kaitlyn's house, so we stopped by to chat. We had a great time visiting the beautiful LDS temple in San Diego...needless to say, the week went by way too fast!
8 comments:
aww!
i had so much fun with you guys!
but i wish it wouldve lasted longer
=(
that darn band camp!
but band is going well...
I deleted my post because I spelled Lillies name wrong. Sorry. Anyway, I'm sooo happy you joined the bloggin' fun :) I'm really excited to check your blog and keep updated with you guys! Lillie is such a CUTIE and getting so big! I look forward to seeing you around. And you page is cute, nice job.
Hey...I was trying to be the first to comment on your blog, but I was beat! It's way cute and I'm excited to see lots of pics of you two and Lillie. I'm adding you to the links on my blog right now!
looks like tons of fun!!!!!!
haha no way of course that comment wasn't directed towards you! it was directed towards a bunch of people, but not you hahaha.
life without cheese is difficult, but i have found many good soy substitutes (well not really, but if i keep telling myself that they taste good, maybe they will hahahaha)
i'm glad you guys are liking your meat. haha it's like a whole cow and five pigs... i will pray for them as soon as i'm done with this comment. haha
i'll def. tell my mommy that you said hello =) she's out taking my brother to personal trainer right now.
yay, i'm off to marching band rehearsal... wish me lucky haha.
<3
Natalie.....HOORAY! I am so glad that you found me....I was thinking of my long lost friend the other day. Im so excited to catch up with you!
okay...so how long have you been in AZ and do you like it there?
Is your hubby a firefighter?
Your Lillie is soooooo beautiful.
Just like her mommy.
We are out of the navy in 2009 and are seriously considering AZ as place of settlement....whenver that will be :)
Oh, I'm okay =)
I had a very thought provoking day. I blame it on the AP English Language with a lot of really intense lectures and some debates and stuff.
I'm not really sheltered right now, I have a pretty good amount of freedom(I mean, I'm earning more and more as time goes on), but we were trying to figure out why a lot of teenagers are rebellious and came to the conclusion is that when kids are young, if they don't have any friends(due to not living near kids and not being involved in anything due to lacks of money and all that jazz), they don't understand how to make friends and they don't understand what the right and wrong crowds are.
Sometimes when I think too much I can just go off on a huge tangent about everything haha
I've been using some bad language kinda a lot lately. It's not really intentional, though I need to get rid of it. Bad language isn't healthy for anybody, you know?
I dunno, but I'm okay and everything, dont' worry!
How's Arizona life going?!/
Post a Comment