



So when we came home from church, I changed Lillie into some more comfortable clothes. She looked super cute in these tiny pink gauchos I got from Old Navy a few months back (I have been itchin' to get these on her because these are so adorable). Then I realized that I hadn't taken a few pictures of her in awhile. So I cleared out a corner and got going, which was perfect timing because she'll be 9 months in a few days...Kym (transition student) took the picture of me reading to Lil' - I thought it was cute. The book "Guess How Much I Love You" was given to me by a good friend (Genis) years ago. I love the message & Lil' is especially entertained by the gigantic size, seeing how most of her books are teeny tiny. You can see how cute the gauchos are in the shot with the chair. You also see what a spunky kid she is & how excited she is about life with the action shot. It was fun & I am glad they turned out okay.
8 comments:
Those are the cutest pants EVER! Love these pictures.
i cant believe that she is 9 months already!!! wow! i was in wisconsin for a little over 2 weeks, it was wayt to long but i cant say that i am thrilled at being back here either....lol! yeah for labor day and no school...
cute pics! But of course I always like your pictures.
So cute! And I wanted to tell you that I really like your "us" pictures over to the right. So where did you get the little backgroud thing that they're displayed on? Very cute! :)
She is such a doll!! You do great work!
Pauls schedule is retarted. He was deployed last year for 7 months and again this year for 6. In between they are always gone from 1-4 weeks. But when they are in port he has duty every 3rd day. 24 hours on the boat along with regular 6-4 mon-friday workdays. Obviously we cant wait to get out...
what a cutie! you guys look great!
Natalie what darling pictures of you and you little daughter! so fun to see this site!!!
Your cousin,
Kim
Natalie! I was so happy to hear from you and to get to know you again through your blog! Your lil' one is a doll! When is her birthday? I noticed that she's almost exactly Gavin's age--he'll be one December 4th. Have a great weekend!
Melissa (Woodbury) Burton
Post a Comment