



Cory got home from the Fire Station and wanted to do something fun for Labor Day - so we decided to go on an African Safari. I wish it were the real thing, but it was fun to pretend. Highlights - the giraffe! Lillie loved watching the giraffe & it came right up to the bus we were on. We each got to feed it a carrot stick (you can see in the picture Cory holding Lil' and feeding the giraffe. I fed the giraffe with the carrot stick in my mouth - that was my first giraffe kiss!!!). Another highlight: our "safari guide" got in the camel's cage and let the camel chase him. He looked like a goon...it was funny! We also got to pet a huge anaconda & boa. I really like the picture of Cory playing with Lil' with her lion finger puppet. He's such a cute daddy! Though the tickets were a bit expensive, it was worth it for a day of fun!
3 comments:
How fun! And who is that family that is with you? Cute pix though :) I also have to ask you a couple questions about the side pannel thing you said was Adobe Photoshop, I think. I need to know exactly where you did it since I'm dumb or something haha! So either I could call you or you could call me...702-616-1008. Or if you give me your number, I'll call you. Love ya!
Sounds like so much fun!!! Wish we could have gone with you. Looks like Taralee liked the same thing I did. I was a copycat and I made one for our page, in PrintMaster, but for some reason it didn't upload very well, and looks digital when you try to blow it up on the web page. At any rate you are now a trend setter.
nat, you would put a carrot in your mouth! lol! yeah i finally blogged again so check it out! the safari looks totally fun!
Post a Comment