
So this was pretty dang funny...now that Lil' is mobile, she is curious about the world around her. A big play toy is the dishwasher. I usually don't mind her "helping" me put dishes away, but I was trying to load the dishes and I didn't want her to start sucking on some nasty used steak knife. So I blocked the entry with two chairs. The first time she wiggled through the middle and made it to her "toy". I took this picture the second time. She got stuck under the chair and I wish you could see her face because she was TICKED OFF!!! I thought it was hilarious. She'll do anything to get to the dishwasher...any ideas for distractions my wonderful seasoned mom pals? I am obviously going to have to do the dishes during her nap time!
9 comments:
That is so cute and funny all at the same time :) I'm always happy finding out my kids are not the only DETERMINED and strong willed little ones. That picture actually looked QUITE familiar to me :)
Just watch out for her later. We have two gates, and one fence in our small house because our little houdini is now 3 and boy can she make trouble. Good luck with that!
You can try distracting her with a metal bowl and a wire wisk...that worked for a few minutes with Lindsay when she was little. I think she liked the sounds and reflections, but work fast...it doesn't last long.
oh dear! why don't we have those kids who just sit there and play with their real toys! She looks like nothing is going to stop her. We just dropped Jacks crib to the lowest level he was already trying to crawl out! What are we going to do!
awwwwwwwwww lil!!!!!
i miss her.
give her a big hug for me please!
and then bark at her.
ahha <3 i love that infant!
nat! i almost cried when i read ur emial. i hardly check it enough. i am well i live in salt lake city on 1700 south and 1100east in sugar house. ive been "on my own" since january...um i am sober...relapsed a couple times back in january but am on track. i have an amazing boyfriend, his name is nathan. he treats me so well! um, wow so much has happen goodness! i love and miss you so much tell ochi and cory i say hello and i love them! oh and i talk about u guys ll the time by the way! oh i want to see u soo much!
love
chai!
hahahahah i gues im anonymous! hahahhahaha i got a kick out of it....
I don't think I have a current email address for you, do you mind emailing me so I can have yours? Also, which Adobe Photoshop do you have? I'm getting the Photoshop Elements tomorrow and I was just curious if it's the same one. Anyway, can't wait for your next post :)
HOw fun to discover your blog. It's so fun to have grandma come over and let her see the pictures and read her the stories. We share, so keep the stories and pictures rolling. I'm glad I came to New York to discover it. Love you to pieces. A. Teresa
thats awsome! i cant believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment