9.16.2007

Corny...


So ever since I was a kid, I used to take corn and stuff it over my teeth at dinner. Then I would say..."Check out my corny smile"! I am such a dork, but my inner child came out to play at dinner and I got my girls involved! We were in a silly mood...poor Cory.

4 comments:

radtiastc vegan kaitlyn. said...

aha. omgosh. i miss you.

who is living with you now?

i love you!

radtiastc vegan kaitlyn. said...

oh..

i made out with the guy my best friend likes.

its not a major mess up. but i told her and she didnt care. or at least thats what she said

and i feel bad.

i havent done anything too dumb, dont worry... just little things like that.

radtiastc vegan kaitlyn. said...

oh wow kat is on level 4?!??

can you congratulate her for me? thats awesome

Emma said...

um..that is Hilarious! lol! o i miss you!!!! things here are fine..thats the last time i post at like 4:30 am! ***HUGS***