Lillie is tomboy bound - here she is hanging out with her boy cousins - Hunter & the twins,
Isaac & Jeremiah.

Since I was raised on a fruit orchard, it has been a long time tradition in our family to bottle fruit every summer. It's very time consuming, but we always have fun being together. I love this time with my sisters - Angie, Emily, & Tammy. My other 3 sisters bottled in UT. We bottled peaches (great for cobbler) and pears (these are like gold, because they are so difficult to bottle). We also made some delicious raspberry pear jam this year (thanks to Paula's recipe).
5 comments:
FETUSES!
http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/
I love it! Bottled fruit in winter is like opening a bottle of sunshine. I'm hoping to try making jam this week. I'll let you know if it turns out.
I miss bottling fruit with Grandma. There is just no room for that in our tiny kitchen closet of NYC.
AWWW!! wow that totally brings me back! Do you remember when me and Sara Craig went to help bottle? It was like the day that she got like 10 workd hours for lying and the visit agreement thingy... she was like FREAKING OUT hardcore! it was sad.. but i had a blast! i remeber being so sticky! it was like the week before my grad....i think!
Post a Comment