Lillie with Bishop Kleinman, his daughter Rebecca, and their "rat dog" (that's what I call it) Tinker. Lillie LOVED being near that pooch...she would wave her arms & start babbling excitedly when it came around.
Cory & I saved up our pennies and we traded in the 4-wheeler for this Rhino. It's so fun & it's much more safe for our little family. Lil' likes to go for a spin in this thing & it works wonders when I am trying to get her to sleep.
We had a great time this weekend for our Ward Campout...the outcome was about 1/2 of what we had last year, but we still enjoyed ourselves. Cory stayed up until past midnight with some of the young men around the campfire (he is such a pyro!). It was so neat hearing the elk & coyotes all night long. It was a good way to end our summer for this final campout.
6 comments:
oh man...Im jelaous of your rhino....those things are soooo much fun! It looks beautiful there.
You guys are camping out every time I talk to you...your brave! I miss you. Lil is getting so big!
awwwwwwww pancakes.
LOL! the taco bell dog! heheh! aw yall r so cute! i cant believe how big she is getting! she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Hey missy I need another update...I want more pics of Lil! Love ya!
Jaesi here.....just reminding you to do UPDATE! wink...
no but I really want you to do the favorite things swap. Read about it on my page. It will be funner if you do it.
Post a Comment