

I have a kazillion things to do today, but I wanted to take a couple more pictures of Lil' in her head band I made with a gigantic flower on it. (Thanks for the idea Rach!!!) I thought it would look dorky, but it seemed to really work for this picture. Being a mom is the BEST!!!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I love the headband. What did you make the band out of, and how did you attach the flower? It's so cute, and I would love to make something similar for Christmas pics. You can email or call me if it's too long to just reply in the comments, but I'm guessing at least one other person is curious as to how you made it.
Natalie-
What a total surprise! I had totally lost track of you and now here I find you have found my blog. Wow...this is a lot of fun. Your blog is great, very creative. Your daughter Lily is so cute. I bet you are having a great time being a Mom. My e-mail address is enceluv@yahoo.com. I've added you to my blog so I can visit yours often and see what you're up to. Again...what a great surprise. It just totally made my day to see your comment. Are you doing well? You've been enjoying Arizona. E-mail me and we'll catch up a little more. See ya!
She is just about the cutest thing alive! I love her hair color. And darling headband....does she keep them on?
Amen sistah! The pictures are ADORABLE! good job on the headband!
So CUTE! I love these pictures!!! I just want to squeeze that girl. I am glad the headband worked out it looks really cute! You did a good job. I will send the other flowers tomorrow. I also just wanted to let you know that your my hero and I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. I love sharing motherhood with you! Love ya!
Cute backround how did you do it?
Hey Nat-
You do such a great job taking pictures! Lily is such a cute baby! I miss haveing a baby girl to dress up and play "doll" with :)Your a good mama!
LILLIE!!!
she is SO cute.
awww, she is so beautiful just like her mom! things here are good just working and going to school! i love you and miss you and hope all is well! hey! im not your buddy on your profile...sad! :) lol! have a great day!
Natalie,
I am so glad I found your blog. Thanks for leaving me a comment! Grandma Flegal will LOVE to see pictures of your family. Lillie is absolutely beautiful. Grandma says that Andrew is a replica of Grandpa. So, you are right... it's the Flegal in him that makes him so great!
Post a Comment