10.03.2007

A Makeover Story...Natalie Style!

Well...it all started with a bad hair day. I've watched those makeover shows, and so I decided to conduct my own makeover! I called my hairdresser...and out with the old, in with the new me! It was so fun to do a before picture (keep in mind, this is no makeup and bed head gone wrong) and I felt so good afterwards. Short hair is always a nice change...and it's really easy to do!

12 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

Very stylish! It's so fun to get a new do, feels like you have a fresh start.

Taralee said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look so SPUNKY :) As a hair dresser I can tell you that you look great with that style. I love the earings, the hair and especially the face haha!! Man, I've been itchin' to cut my hair off for a while now and these pictures might just do me in! I won't go as short as you did, but I'll cut at least 5 inches off so don't be surprised if you see a post from me in the near future! :) Love it!

jaesi said...

oh man! you hot sexy mama!
you look beautiful! I love love the before shot!

Rachael said...

Way cute! Did you darken it as well? I really like it. I also got a cut and color the other day and it is amazing how simple it is to feel better about yourself. We are all so shallow ;)

radtiastc vegan kaitlyn. said...

nat youre so cute i love you

jaesi said...

okay....looking at your beautiful face it makes me realize how much dang fun it is when you are around....we really need to get together the next time you are up this way...which will be????

Emma said...

i love it! dude its all about short hair! welcome to the club...well i dont know if a fro counts....but its close enough!

Liz Green said...

Wow! Way cute picture. You should be in the fashion magazines

Heather B said...

Nat, it looks freakin awesome! I am in st. george for 2 weeks, Genis said you might be coming up?

jaesi said...

okay okay....are you here yet?
LET ME KNOW WHEN SO WE CAN SEE EACHOTHER!!!

Mike Flegal said...

Nat nat nat.. you are so dang cute!!.. I wish i could look that good.. as a man.. but lookin good.. ya know what I mean? I wanna be made over.. maybe next time im down you can take me to your stylist and she can do something with my mop of hair.
Love ya cuz!!! you look beautiful!!

Teresa McCormack Flegal said...

You look stunning my dear. It's just the best to get a good hair cut. Your little Lillie is just the cutest thing ever. I almost came down for the week but am glad I didn't as I've had the flu the whole dang week! I'm just sick and tired of it.. No pun intended. We would love to come see you all... Love you tons, Auntie teresa