10.16.2007

Mighty, mighty STARS!

Go Stars! Notice the player to my left...no she's not on her tip toes. She's super tall! LUCKY!!
Taking time to strike a pose during a huddle.

I've coached volleyball for 4 years now & I love it more and more. I have a great team this year & I always get so jealous, because I wish I could get out there on the court just like the good 'ol days, but I guess this is the next best thing. I really enjoy watching the girls grow and improve as the season goes on. It's pretty cool. This is from our game last night - we lost, but judging from the action shot, it's obvious my girls played really well.

4 comments:

Emma said...

awww! i miss volleyball! i remember when we were voting on the name of the team and was so ticked when the community picked the Stars and i thought it was the most retarded name ever. lol! so when did the whole spndex thing start?? like i would have looked nasty in them! lol! hope all is well miss yo!

Rachel said...

Good job Nat! I bet it is so fun to coach. I didn't know you played in highschool. I know what you mean about the good ol days. Wish I could still run like I did, but my Mommy body just doesn't move like it used to! Really, really cute hairstyle. Way to be so brave and cut so much off. It looks fabulous on you!

Rachael said...

That makes me really miss playing too! I bet your a good coach...but probably a little on the mean side!!:) If I were a coach I would make them run like crazy just for pay backs on all the running my coaches made me do!

radtiastc vegan kaitlyn. said...

awwwwwwww!

wow, I don't even know half of those girls.

amazing...