10.18.2007

Favorites Swap


My good friend Jaesi put together a "Favorite's Swap" a couple of weeks ago. Rachel Mickelson from Texas was my buddy. We sent each other some of our "favorites" to enjoy. It was so refreshing getting a fun package in the mail instead of the usual bills & credit card junk mail. Honestly, I couldn't have recieved it on a better day. Lillie had been sick all week & so I actually picked up the mail (at the post office) in my old ragged robe...no make-up...hair plastered on the side of my head...getting the picture? From lack of sleep I lost all motivation to get dressed. Isn't that sad? And to think I am wanting to get pregnant again? It doesn't matter if I lose all the sleep in the world - motherhood rocks! Anyway, I welcomed the minty aroma of the Funny Farm shower cleanser & the sheep loofah to perk me back up (after all, it's hard taking life seriously when you're scrubbing down with a farm animal! :). I just finished a novel, and so what a better time to read than now? Jane Eyre is a classic and I am happy to add it to my book collection. We share a love for french pedicures - and I was running out of polish, so that was perfect timing. My feet need serious attention in this dry, dusty Arizona weather. And last, but not least, I was AMAZED at the basket that Rachel made herself. Now that's serious talent. I remember making a cheesy little basket vase in 5th grade for Mother's Day...it didn't really turn out. THANKS FOR SHARING RACHEL! I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

jaesi said...

Oh how fun! Very cute basket!
You are so funny...I wish I had that attitude about the whole no sleep but motherhood rocks thing!