1. I have a bit of an explosive laugh. When I worked at the school, if I were to laugh I would be heard on the other side of the building. A few months ago I was late arriving at the Rattatouee matinee with Angie and the kids. I snuck in the back behind them and sat down. There was an exceptionally funny part & out with the laughter I went. In the midst of the whole theater audience laughing, Lydia, my little 5 year old niece, suddenly looked around and said, "Is Aunt Natalie here?"
2. I make "To Do" lists. I keep a notebook on the side of my bed and every night before I say my prayers, I proudly mark off the things I got done, and routinely make a list for the coming day. I seem to feel more accomplished when I can check it off. It drives Cory crazy.
3. Metal scratching metal... can't handle it.
4. My front left tooth is fake. If the cap falls off I look like a snaggle tooth pirate. Not a pretty picture. Cory never knew it was fake until a few weeks ago, but according to my dentist brother-in-law, it's more than obvious.
5. I'm pregnant.
5b. ah, just kidding...but I would be so happy if I was! I just pulled a Martha!
6. If the spouse and I go out to eat, I always ending up wanting what he ordered more than the food in front of me.
7. I'm OCD about color coding the clothes in my closet...but I suck at filing papers.
8. Whenever I drive somewhere I plan ahead the route I will go & I calculate which way will be faster or smarter. If Cory is driving and he goes a different way than I previously planned in my head, I secretly go nuts.
7 comments:
You crack me up! You also almost gave me a heart attack when reading #5!
I didn't know any of those things about you! This was great. I almost ran upstairs to tell Grandma Flegal that you were pregnant. Whew...good thing I kept reading!
I love your laugh! Are you coming to St. George at all soon? I would love to hear it again.
dido with Rachel on your laugh!
For sure next time you are up here we all have to get together again!
Natalie Did you really think you had to tell us that you have an explosive laugh? jk I loved #5 I was thinking hurray shim will have a cousin it's age!! but just as the excitement began I was let down!! I guess now I know how it feels!! i love ya sis
I love it! Wish number 5 was true...so you better start working on it!
Post a Comment