3.06.2008

Ode to blogger buddies

Andrew & Ali: Ali is married to my cousin Andrew, and she has the most hilarious, long winded :) posts! If I am in the need for a good laugh, I just check out her latest entry. She's got a beautiful smile & a refreshing spirit about her. Her daughter Eliza will become a big sis any day now!!!

Bre & Sean: DSC buddy! Remember "Vegetable Master" & weekends at the cabin!? She's always been a "go getter" & is the mother of Blake, who is about 2 months old! DSCA trip to California - this was such a great weekend!

Bryce & Jean: Cousins of Cory's. Cory & Bryce were always really close growing up. I finally feel like I am getting to know Jean so much better through her blog. She is so beautiful & is a fun mom of her two girls & supportive wife while Bryce is finishing his internship.

Chad & Terra: Terra is married to Cory's cousin Chad, but she has been a friend of mine since high school. I think it was during track my sophmore and her senior year that we started hanging out. It's so fun to consider eachother family these days - Mother of Taycee, Timber, & Harlee...will #4 be another girl? Can't wait to find out!

Elder Ipson: The youngest of the Ipson fam - and is faithfully serving a mission in Portland, OR. Will be home in a few months, so if anyone knows of some single sisters hanging around town, let me know!

Emily & Darin: My beautiful blonde sis! She is the mother of David, Adam, Sarah, and her two year old twins Jeremiah & Isaac...who keep her busy, busy, busy!!! She is so talented in many ways, and is a friend to all she comes in contact with. I love to laugh & joke with her.

Greg & Cayla: Our new friends here in AZ! Cayla and I instantly connected when we discovered we both have a passion for volleyball. She is my work out buddy (who I've been missing lately) and is part of our FHE group. She is a crack-up and a great cook!

Haylee: My cousin who is always smiling. She is super friendly and extremely talented with her eye for graphic design.

Heather & Samuel: Ah the days of Pizza Factory... Heather is gorgeous and a hopeless romantic. She's always got a smile & has a zest for life. Her Kalia is as beautiful as she is!





This is a picture of us PF gals in t-shirts that we sent to our missionaries...who NONE of us ended up with!

Heidi & Ryan: Whenever I hear Ca-ute...I think of my cousin Heidi. It's great getting to know her more through her posts...keep 'em coming!

Jaesi & Paul: I could go on & on about this beauty. She's a great cook & wifey & mommy & friend. I've never met someone who is so...herself! I think that's the greatest thing about her is how real she is! I'm still wishing on the relocation to AZ...keeping my fingers crossed. Look at us dorks!!!
Jaycee: Friend since middle school - and she was my first roommate in college. People thought we were weird because we shared a bed until I earned enough money to buy one for myself. Very musically talented & has Mariana & Jayda - so cute.

Jimmy & Leslie: Leslie became my friend when she was dating Jimmy the same time I was dating Cory. We would visit the guys in Provo while we lived in St. George. Memory flashback: horse carriage ride around the temple with guys for a valentine date...freezing cold in February.

Kaesy & Tuckett: Spunky. That's the first word that comes to mind when describing Kaesy. She made the early morning weekly Ambassador meetings all the more enjoyable. I love this girl!

Kelly: I can't think a more creative, fun loving person than Kelly. My Ambassador buddy who would take swimsuit showers with me at the DSC cabin :)! She is a hoot!

Kevin & Sara: Cory's cousins who live in Utah. They have three beautiful children. Kevin & Cory share a passion for firefighting & classic cars together.

Kim & Stuart: Kim is Cory's cousin who lives in Kanab. Ever since I've been a part of the Ipson family, she has shown nothing but kindness towards me.

Kristen & Brian: Kristen is my beautiful cousin & mother of soon to be 4 boys! I would always get her hip, hand-me-down clothes when growing up, and that would be the highlight of the year for me & my sisters!

Kylene & Klint: Ky the Spy - friends since high school, days of volleyball, earning the nickname "Wall", was it? :), sleepovers at her house and sneaking out on the front lawn to meet with boys, Roommate in college, and an absolute blast to hang out with. There she is in the far left - beanie chick!

Landon: Blast from the past friend from high school - mighty diver for the navy these days. Residing in Hawaii...how would it be?

Liz & Mark: My New Yorker cousin...who will soon be venturing into mommyhood to Baby Green. She was my longest lasting pen pal growing up. I would constantly check the mail box in search of one of her letters.

Luke & Janalee: The most compatible couple for Cory & I. Janalee, or "Dave", as I used to call her, has been my friend since middle school... and later became my roomie in college. She is gorgeous, talented, and a wonderful friend. I love her as a sister - and she has the cutest Kate I've ever seen.

Lyndee: A New Yorker these days. I love reading her posts and seeing pictures of her travels around the world. Always has been a genuine friend to others...it's fun finally catching up to her and hearing about her busy life.

Lyndy & Jon: Lyndy is a fellow DSC Ambassador has been. :) She is so unique & her originality shines through in so many ways. Matix is her baby & he is handsome!

Martha & Micah: My gorgeous older sister & Mother of Grant, Halli, Lincoln, Adrian, & Quinn. She is absolutely amazing & one of my best friends. I could talk to her on the phone for hours. She is so fun loving & a blast to be around. If only I lived closer to her...

Mike Flegal: I love my cousin! He and I had quite the adventures while we worked for the airlines...Hawaii & Washington D.C. trip. Good memories... This is us during our Washington D.C. trip at the Iwo Jima memorial.

Mom & Dad: My faithful missionary parents who are currently serving in Croatia. What a great example they are to me - it's so good seeing what they are up to on the otherside of the world...

Morgan & Tina: Morgan is one of my best friends from high school and he really lucked out in getting Tina to marry him! She is so cute & keeps him in line.

Nate & Jena: Jena's married to my friend (& longtime crush :) ) from elementary. She has a bubbly personality and is the mother of Hal...one pretty baby!

Niki & Nate: The more I get to know about her, the more I like her! Niki has two boys Carter & Braden - she is so fun to talk to! I think we spent an hour on the phone the other day, just getting to know eachother more. She is a much needed friend for me here in the Verde Valley.

Paul & Sara: My Camp Verde Cousins! I love this family. Sara is gorgeous and has the best spirit about her. She would do anything for anyone and will do it gladly with a smile. I just recently realized she inherited our grandmother's leaky tear ducts! :) I could talk with Paul for hours...along with Shipley, Wickman, Cecilia, Maxwell, and Syrelle (who is only 6 weeks older than Lil').

Rachael & Dan: Ah, my Rach! Long time friend - the first time we met was when her fiance (my crush at the time) introduced me to her. We've been friends ever since. #1 person to share "mommy" stories with. She always makes sure her Jack is one stylin' kid! This is us at Applebee's when we both worked for SkyWest.

Racheal & Clayton: One of the first people to welcome us to the AZ area. Racheal is very giving & a friend willing to help others in need.

Shannon & Dave: Shanny - roommate in college, fellow Ambassador, co-worker at the PF. I think our paths were meant to cross & I am so glad they did! Her spontaneous, crazy, fun loving personality instantly drew me to her. Memory: playing superheros in our underwear!

Shawn & Kasey: I went to high school with these two & I am lucky enough to call them family. Kasey and I rocked it up with Volleyball freshman year. I love her posts about her beautiful Brooklyn.

Shay & Alexis: Both friends from high school. I think Shay was my first "boyfriend" (if you can call it that) in 5th grade - we went out for a day, I think! He's lucky to have Alexis - they make a great couple.

Shelby & Andrea: Andrea served in the Primary Presidency with me. She does great hair & is so friendly. I taught her little Brooklyne in primary & I love that kid!

Shelise & Kyle: Cory's cousin and mother of Hudson... quite the cute kiddo. She lives in NV, so we don't see each other often, but her blog makes up for that!

Steve & Melanie: They are being missed here in Camp Verde. Melanie is so blasted talented - sews, cooks, sings, plays piano, plays violin... I could go on & on!

Tamarynn & Bennett: Tamarynn was my first friend I made way back in 4th grade when my family moved to Hurricane from St. George. Memories of homemade bread, hiking in the 3 falls canyon, sleepovers, gymnastics all come to mind.

Tom & Taralee: Taralee is so fun loving & has the best attitude for life. She's made me feel so welcome in the family & I always look forward to our visits. She's got Brinley, Halle, & Sage - 3 adorable girls! Will #4 be another girly? Can't wait to find out.

Wade & Annie: Cory's older brother and sis-in-law, who live in CA and so we only see them once or twice a year. Her blog makes up for lost time. Annie is a devoted mom, who strives to teach her 3 incredible children to choose the right path in life.

Whitney Spendlove: Cory's cousin who is so sweet & a great girl! I'm still waiting for her to come and stay with us in AZ!

22 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

Thanks, I've been wondering who all those people were. You are a good friend, and it shows in your comments.

Kylene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylene said...

I was Wally and you were Alien! LOL!

wonderfulworld said...

Hai.. your blog is good…
Come to my blog

http://americapower.blogspot.com for dating
http://starcitizen.blogspot.com for traveling and great holiday
http://americaproperty.blogspot.com for cheap apartement and home
http://bankingofsoul.blogspot.com for increase your success of your bussines, job and live

its mean you help ….. help each other
you can click sentence/word behind right “ ads by google..” every moment
thanks my friend

jaesi said...

okay wonderful world...whatever!

Sounds like you have got alot of good people in your lifey!
Fingers crossed...AZ all the way!

Mike Flegal said...

YAY.. I got a shout out from my cute cousin!!.. thanks love..
miss you like crazy.. i need to come down to visit again soon.. I think i should bring ms lois with me next time

S. and A. Millar said...

Thanks for the nice things you had to say! Brooklyne loved having you as her teacher!

Shannon said...

I love your post! It was fun to read about all the other people in your life. You are a wonderful and fun person! That's why so many people love you.

I remember that "superhero" night like it was yesterday. It was so funny huh? Love ya!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hi! you don't know me (monica)--but I found your site thru Nate & Niki's. I'm friends w' your sister Emily & just wanted to say WHAT A WONDERFUL job you guys did at that Relief Society Women's Conf.!!! It was amazing, and since I didn't get to tell everyone that in person--I thought I'd do it now! I'm also excited to see Emily has a blog--i'll have to pop on over there!

The Self's said...

Thanks Nat...you're too kind! Just call me "Jack-of-all-traits, and master of none". Your blog is great! We miss you lots! -Melanie

Janalee said...

What a great post - you are amazing! It was fun to read about everyone but I have to admit it really just made me miss your stinking guts! I forgot about being called "dave" even though I still slip and call you "flee", fun times:)

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those pictures are hilarious!! Where did you get the one of me and you...I don't remember taking it? You need to do a blast from the past post! It was good chatting with you today, you always make my day brighter! Love ya!

Emily said...

Natalie,
I am so glad that you put the pictures on here. I read what you had said about people, but the pictures sure make it more fun. You look so beautiful in many of them. You are DDG. Do you know what that means? Do you remember in Sleepless in Seattle when the girl would just say the letters for what she meant? I just did that for you! Aren't I nice? So, what does DDG mean? Emily

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Wow! It looks like you really lived it up after high school...traveleing and playing and just having tons of fun! It was fun to read about all of your blog people. I love all of the pictures and completely agree with what others said...you look so pretty and are very photogenic! Hikes to Three Falls, tumbling in your basement, and doing gymnastics was tons of fun!

Heather B said...

That was so fun. I forgot about the pizza factory shirts...I bet those boys still wear them around missing us. Haha, I really am kidding.

Kaesy said...

SPUNKY? That's what I would have said about YOU lady. ME....probably more SNOTTY and SASSY than SPUNKY. But, thanks for the nice compliment! NAT, can you believe my hair in that picture of us at Venice Beach. I'm lame. But, I do need a copy of that picture of us in our lovely yellow "How-D" shirts. Can you email me a big one? Thanks!

niki said...

hey love this blog you did and am glad you did pic's it is fun to see who some of the people are!!! I had a blast with you the other day your awesome!!! NIKI

Lyndy Butler said...

This is the coolest post I have ever seen. What fun friends and memories. I am so glad to have been included.

Heidi said...

Natalie - what a clever post! I loved it and might have to do that sometime (when I have lots of time that is)! You are so "ca-ute" and I'm glad we get to keep in touch through blogging. :) Take care.

Anonymous said...

hey! its been too long! i totally love oyur blog! wow! I i love reading about all your friends, and it amazing how well connected you have stayed with them! i cant beieve how big lilly is getting! that is so exciting!i decided to stop being lame and i got a new blog so its attached..i think... dont hurry to see it thos becasue i havent put anything on it yet! i hope all is well and we will have to continue to play phone tag! much love! Emma!

Anonymous said...

Cute post!! It's fun to have you as family, I probably wouldn't get to see you if it was not for family stuff. I totally forgot about track. I love it until I pulled my Quad.

Kasey said...

Awesome pics Nat!! And such a great idea. It was good to see you guys this weekend, Lil is even more adorable in person than she is in her pics!