My friend Niki & I met up for a playdate for a picnic in Rimrock. Carter was obsessed with playing in the stream & Braden & Lil' seemed to get a long just fine.... Maybe a little TOO fine - here he is trying to smooch Lil! I thought it was a cute picture. We had some fun visiting & playing despite the wind - we will need to do it again soon.
I think that Lillie is a little young for a relationship. Man, it just gets younger and younger these days. Sad. You had better keep an eye on that girl. Cute pictures. Looks like a fun day!
1 comment:
I think that Lillie is a little young for a relationship. Man, it just gets younger and younger these days. Sad. You had better keep an eye on that girl. Cute pictures. Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment