Darren & Angie, Ron & Kim, Nat & Cory - Ron is my cousin, and he is so much older than me and lives so far away that we never got to know eachother until now. It was really fun having them come and support Jared.

After Tulum, we were on our way to the bus and this old man was selling homemade popsicles. Cory got pineapple and I quickly gobbled down my coconut treat - it was very refreshing.

The happy couple. I'm really happy that Jared has found Michelle & I hope she feels welcomed in our family full of girls. Even though there are five sisters, we could always enjoy another sister to our circle.

I was glad Cory took this picture - showing me in action. Jared asked me to do his wedding photography - this is my third wedding. It was easy to capture the mood because they are both attractive people & they easily showed affection to eachother.

We loved this second "honeymoon" and getting reconnected with eachother. With Lil' reigning as the queen of our universe it's hard to remember that we have needs too, and that our relationship still needs attention. Lillie stayed with her Aunt Tammy and we were comforted knowing she was in safe hands.
8 comments:
I bet that all the pictures turned out great. You are so talented! Jared and Michelle are lucky to have had you there.
how fun! I'm so jealous... that would be so fun to have a beach wedding the pictures look georgous! How fun to be the photographer! have a good day!
How fun! I'm so glad that you got to go to Cancun- we've been there too and it is so much fun! I'm glad you got to go have "grown- up time" It happens so rarely that you have to cherish every moment of it! Hope you loved every minute!
How great for you and Cory! You guys look like you had a great time, too! It's so good that you guys got to get away for a Love holiday ;) Those are important. P.S. It's so cute that COry took a pic of you taking pics. Women seem to be the ones with the cameras usually.
good for you getting some alone time with the hubby. It looks like such a relaxing/fun vacation!
It looks like you two had a BLAST! I am so happy that you guys got away for a little R&R (that would be romance and relaxation!) You looked super cute and I am glad you had fun. Love ya!
p.s. I will still need full details via the phone!
Wholy crappola.. Jared got married?
that was sneaky.. Tell him congrats for me since I dont know how to do it myself.
you guys look super cute btw
loves ya
I would love to see some of the wedding pictures you took. The one that Cory took of you in action looks like it was a gorgeous shot.
Post a Comment