I hope Lil' will make the adjustment okay to being a big sister. The idea of going from one to two kiddos makes me a bit nervous...I honestly don't know how my mom did it with 7 kids. I'm REALLY having a tough time coming up with a name, so if you have any suggestions, shoot 'em my way!10.02.2008
It's another chica!
The nickname "chica" is only appropriate, since we can only make babies in Mexico...that's the land of fertility for us apparently! We found out last month that baby #2 will be a sister to Lillie! YAY! I love girls...and I think every girl needs a sister, so I got what I wanted...again. Poor Cory! He was wishing upon a star that this baby would have external plumbing, but alas it's not to be. He makes a great girl dad, though. This is us after the ultrasound - such a cool experience! What a miracle!!!
I hope Lil' will make the adjustment okay to being a big sister. The idea of going from one to two kiddos makes me a bit nervous...I honestly don't know how my mom did it with 7 kids. I'm REALLY having a tough time coming up with a name, so if you have any suggestions, shoot 'em my way!
I hope Lil' will make the adjustment okay to being a big sister. The idea of going from one to two kiddos makes me a bit nervous...I honestly don't know how my mom did it with 7 kids. I'm REALLY having a tough time coming up with a name, so if you have any suggestions, shoot 'em my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Ok, I love the name Sage, but I can never use it because Sage Page, I just can't do that to my kid. and I love the name Avery and my sister is using it, so I won't get that one either. Two great names!!!
awesome!!!
you only make the prettiest girls out there!
There are just too many beautiful names....but I do love the flower names...that might be fun...(or would it be cheesy) who cares....
Congrats!!
We love girls! Good Luck with the names. We had only one girl name and had 4 boy names, but not one boy name that we really liked. I guess we should have known she would be a girl. I will keep my ears open for you.
We are very excited for you.
Yeah- congratulations! I agree with you, every girl needs a sister- so it's great to have girls! You look great!
I love having two little girls and I am so excited for you guys. You will have so much fun. Hope all is well in AZ! Love ya.
Yahoo!!!Congrats! Finding out the baby's gender has to be one of the best days of the pregnancy. I think the name Mia is cute! So happy for the both of you!
I'll tell you how I start coming up with names. I go to the social security index of names for last year and go through the list starting at 20 (I don't want anything above that as they may have several other kids in the class with the same name...like Emma or Emily) and make a list of my favorites.
Then when I get to where they are REALLY obscure names I stop.
It's a good way to see how people are spelling names and what is the most common spelling, and how many others you might see with the same name.
P.S. I like Ashlynn or Ainsley (neither of which Wade liked at all).
Name her Lois :)after the world's best Grandma
Lilly and Lois...
Congrats!!! By the way. We made Eliza in Mexico on our anniversary trip and then conceived Henry in Germany. So, you tell Cory if he really wants a son to take you to Europe :)
Andrew's number one pal is his daughter. The bond between daddy's and daughters sure is special. Congrats again.
Congrats and don't worry about how you are going to handle having two. You will do fine. You are a great mom.
Funny thing about names, with my kids we had a few names picked out each time I was pregnant and when they were born and after seeing them we always came up with a name that we felt good about. And not once was it a name that we had picked out before.
I'm so excited for you! I LOVE watching my girls together (when they're getting along).
As for names, my sister just named her baby Paisley, and I saw the name Lorette once and thought it was cute too. I'm sure you and Cory will have no problems finding a name for your beautiful little chica :D
Congrats!! Another girl how exciting!!! I love having my two girls close...well not as first I didn't:), but now as they are getting older they are starting to play good together...now if only I could get me another boy for Preston....One day hopefully, but not anytime soon. Good luck with the name, I would help you out, but i'm all out, I used the ones I liked.
congrats on the chica. Um...you could mix your names together and name her Coralie. :) I've been into mixing names lately. I told David that our next is going to be named Shavid.
WOOHOO for baby girls and sisters!! (And were you like me, and felt partially relieved that you don't have to round up a million BLUE things?) External plumbing, HAHA! Anyway, good luck with names. Always a hard one for us.
Hooray!! (This is Cory's cousin Ann...I found your blog from Jerolyn's.) Congratulations on another girl!! We know all about those great girl daddies! We've got 4 little girls and though Matt would love a boy, sometimes we don't know what we'd do with one now. :) Congrats again! :)
YEAH!!! I am sooo glad we are having babies together again...and this time girls all around! My vote is for Claire. I love it and if I didn't already have my name picked out I would be very tempted to use it! Love ya!
Congrats! Having two girls is fun...I love it! You know how great sisters are, and don't worry about having two... you will do great. Just look at Lilly...proof of what an awesome mother you are. It works out and I bet you'll be surprised at how naturally it comes! Sorry about the names...we had a hard enough time coming up with names for our two girls. Good luck!
yay! That's so exciting--Congrats!! Every girl needs a sister, I'm convinced of it! =)
Yeah for you guys!! You will love having 2 girls that are close. I prayed that my 2nd would be a boy just for the fact that he would have a playmate, it worked. It has really made life easier I think. If I think of any cute names I'll let you know. :) Congrats!
That is such great news! How fun for you to have 2 sweet little girls. They will be the best of friends. You're right, everyone needs a sister!
Congrats on the girl. You look beautiful! I have a really hard time with names.. so I am no help!
Aunt Teresa thinks that you should just name the baby aunt teresa.. she thinks it the cutest little name for lillies sister
Cute cute hair Nat! Conrgats. Did you know John Nuckles lives in Arizona somewhere!
I am so excited for you and me. I can hardly wait to be able to hold her and show her how much her grandma loves her. I am excited to see that picture you are holding. Just a few more days until I am home. I sure love you!!!
MOM
Post a Comment