Peach Days - we browsed through the shop stands, visited with friends, enjoyed the live entertainment and happily gobbled down a navajo taco. Poor Kate - she wasn't in the mood to pose for a picture...sadly this is the only one we took.

HHS Class of '98 Reunion: Of course it's like my husband to be surrounded by a bunch of girls! HA! It was really fun to see people and be reaquainted. He was really glad to be there.

Luke, Cory, Trevor...I'm surprised not more of "the boys" attended.

Peach Days Sunrise Hike - how my super fit sister Martha talked me into hiking at 6:00 in the morning I don't know (keep in mind that would be 5:00 AZ time)...but one thing I am sure of is that she is a master manipulator. I love her so much & we always have a blast together and besides, I got a free t-shirt out of the deal! Afterwards we headed down to enjoy the parade on Main Street.

Cory's mission buddy Marty Atkins & his wife. They visited from New Zealand & we were lucky to spend a day with them before they headed to Salt Lake. I loved their accents and I could talk to them all day. It was fun finding out differences in our cultures...one major shocker was that we recommended Cafe Rio for dinner & they DIDN'T LIKE IT! What the?!?! Who doesn't like Cafe Rio??? Apparently New Zealanders...they don't eat a lot of Mexican food over there. We took them to Zion and enjoyed the beauty there.

I felt badly that we didn't get more pictures - it was a crazy weekend! But we sure had a blast!!!
9 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun trip. There must be something wrong with those New Zealanders. How could anyone not like Cafe Rio.
It looks like you guys had fun but I must admit I still get a little jealous when your in Utah and I don't see you :( It was so good talking to you the other day, I was telling Dan that you are one of the only people I can talk to on the phone for 2 hours!!! I had a great idea when I got off the phone the other day. My friend has buddy passes so when I'm in Farmington this weekend I'm going to ask her if I can bum one off of her and then I will come see you! YEAH! Love ya!
I'm so happy you didn't die. I was awfully sad every time I checked your blog only to find that nothing had changed. Sounds like you had many memorable adventures on your quick get-away. Glad you're back home though!
It was so great to see you at Peach Days! You look so great and Lil' is darling! Glad you guys had a fun trip!! (I am in complete shock that they didn't like Cafe Rio)!!
We had some friends from New Zealand come to town a few months ago, good thing we didn't take them to Cafe Rio, who knew! Sure glad we bumped into each other-you always brighten my day, too bad you don't live closer! Sounds like you had a fun-filled weekend, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Still haven't seen your cute little Lil in person though, maybe next time huh!? Darling family!!! Sure love ya!
I wish I would have brought my camera to the reunion. My surprise when I saw your picture of us of your blog. :) I wish more were there that night also. I guess they came the next day and we didn't. It was so fun to visit and see you guys.
Looks like a fun weekend. Nat, I just wanted to tell you how pretty you look in that picture of you with the candy. Also congrats on the pregnancy.
It was fun to see you up at the reunion. Cory- Thank you for helping with my blessing. Thank you for also making sure we got out safe. We heard you got stuck, or helped get someone unstuck, sorry we caused some craziness after leaving. Thank you for your help. Nat- Thanks for letting Cory help, I'm sure it would have been easier for you if he would have stayed and helped you get Lillie to bed.
Holy cow... Natalie? I was so excited to find your blog! How are you? Your family is so darling!!! I run into your mother in law ever so often, and she gives me an update of your fam. You can view my blog at the-leishman-family.blogspot.com leave me a comment! -Merilee aka(Jones)
Post a Comment