9.09.2008

I didn't die...

...just my passion for blogging has been put on hold for the last month. I don't know if it's the "nesting" stage of the pregnancy, but I've recently had a surge of energy and an immense desire to improve the world around me, including me! I think I've been wasting too much time doing needless things & I could play on the computer all day long, but I've had to put a limit to it so I could make some goals like focusing on my piano skills (I think I've had a total of 6 months lessons in my life, and I want to play as well as my sister Emily...so I've got A LOT of practicing ahead of me), improve my eye with photography & prepare my house for my little cricket. Poor Cory - he has been bombarded with "honeydo" lists whenever he comes home from the station. I have to be driving him crazy, but he has Lillie as an escape - he's such a great attentive dad & we sure are lucky to have him around.
We love to go feed the ducks at a golf course pond near our home.

Reading stories to Lil' bean.

What can I say...he's my knight in shining armor! My brother Darren had Cory dress up as a roman soldier for a talk he gave in a priesthood leadership meeting. This is one of the costumes used for the Mesa Temple Easter pageant - it was actually a cool costume.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Not very many people actually have the pleasure of being intimately acquainted with a Roman soldier. Lucky you. I bet Cory just loved it!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

I love the pictures of Cory with Lil! You definitely have an eye for great shots! I had no idea you were such a talented photographer...that's awesome!

Heidi said...

Cory, looking nice! Don't worry about it, you should have seen Nick wearing an Irish kilt (sp) and the whole get up for his brothers wedding. :)