

I don't know if it's the result of being pregnant, but it's been rather difficult to get into the festivities this year (which is SO ODD for me, since I'm ALWAYS up for a party!). Sadly, we never got around to putting up the lights outside, but we did decorate the tree & I conquered the rest of the indoor decorations during Lil's naptime.. We have a rather small tree (not much taller than 5 feet), but I love it...as does Lil. She's constantly "redecorating"...at least we're smart enough not to put presents under the tree until Christmas morning!
1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures of Lillie! I've got to know what setting you use to take that picture. Maybe it is the camera...I don't know, but I have been trying to capture that lighting all Christmas. I would love to know how to do that if you have time to send me an email. Maybe I just need a better camera.
Post a Comment