12.19.2008

Guess who's getting fat!!!


This was such a sad & pathetic attempt at taking my own maternity pictures! For some reason, I felt really self-conscious about having someone else take them. Despite the fact that it's rather blurry, I actually liked this picture. It's amazing how our bodies transform when carrying a child...being pregnant is incredible (despite the aches, sleep deprivation, waddling, and constant need to urinate!)

19 comments:

Callie said...

I love this photo- you look beautiful- really- it's amazing.

The Self's said...

Fat??? Whatever Nat! You're beautiful as always :D

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Gorgeous...as always. I love the picture! It was so fun talking the other day, let's do that more often k! By-the-way, not one ounce of you looks fat in that picture. What a hottie!!! (That's what Brad would say)

The Fish Family said...

You are all baby! You look so good. I wish that I could look like that when I am preggers. I just look frumpy...or least that is how I feel. After the craziness of the holidays is over let's get together again. Fondue anyone?!?

jaesi said...

guess who looks awesome!!!! you do!!
its getting close! Do you know what you are going to name her?

Anonymous said...

Natalie, that picture is awesome!!. You look amazing and the fact that you took it yourself makes it incredible. The lighting is great.

Heidi said...

I think your picture is great! You can say they still have a figure like that, that far along? I really like the fact that it's blurry, it adds some character and professionalism to it.

The Hughes' said...

You look so cute! I can't wait till I am in that place! Your pic looks great!

Sara M. Taylor said...

I love the picture of Lil at the top of your blog. I need blog decorating lessons. you do look amazing.

morgan and tina said...

I think this was a GREAT attempt! It looks great and you look great. I hope your little (and growing) family is doing well and have a GREAT Christmas!

THE DECKER FAMILY said...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE OF YOU FLEGAL GIRLS UGLY OR FAT FOR THAT MATTER WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT! YOU ARE AS ALWAYS LOOKING GREAT AND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT DOING GREAT. WE MISS YOU GUYS. TELL YOUR MOM AND DAD HELLO FROM ME! I HOPE YOU CORY AND LILLIE HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE FULLFILLED IN 2009.
LOVE RACHEAL

Rachael said...

No wonder you like being pregnant! Your so dang cute! I am glad you had a little bit of a hard time getting in the Christmas mood, it makes me feel like less of a scrooge! I miss you guys and hope you have a very merry Christmas!

The Gubler Fam said...

Nat i love the picture!! And I love hanging out with you!! I would do it everyday if possible!! love ya

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You are so far from fat!! you are one of those cute prego people. Have one of your sisters take your picts. I am sure they have seen more than that! I am glad you found my blog too--you are such a FUN person to have around!

Heidi said...

It's a way cute picture, but you don't look fat at all! That's about how I looked at 2 months! How was your Christmas? When are you due?

Kelly said...

I wish I looked that hot pregnant! You are teeny and adorable! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and I'm happy to see lots of new posts! (You didn't update for like a month so I gave up on you for awhile :) - I'm sure you've done the same for me!)

Life with 2 girls is going a lot more smoothly than I thought it would. And I agree - there's nothing like a sister! You will do great!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you! It is amazing!!!! Kudos to you on the self portrait. By the way, your little girl is too cute!!

Kylene said...

This is a really good pic! Good job, Preggers! BTW, seriously, I wish I looked that good when I was preggo! You'll ALWAYS be beautiful, my friend.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Pregnancy DEFINITELY looks good on you my dear!