* Your dear friend invites you over for some chocolate. I love Cayla! She saw me breakdown at church (over getting released from a calling), and having never seen me like that before, she immediately saw my need for chocolate therapy. So later on in the week we had some yummy lunch (she is a FAB cook!) and let the kids run wild! It was awesome! Hey, I'll cry anyday for more fondue...thanks Cayla!
*You can't see your blasted feet! It just had to be on a day that I went out to dinner, visited with family, went to Enrichment, & the grocery store that I would choose such a fashion statement! My dear niece pointed it out at the end of the day (when I was leaving Enrichment) and she said "Why are you wearing different shoes?" I was thinking to myself "What do you mean? I didn't change my shoes, I've been wearing them all day", when I peered around my belly at my feet & realized my lovely flat ensemble!
***UPDATE*** I went to see my Doctor last week & I'm already 90% effaced (sp?). I think my little darling is getting anxious to get here & I will probably have her in the next couple of weeks. YIPPEE & YIKES at the same time!!!
5 comments:
I loved the update on all of the great things going on with the Ipson family. You are too cute! Personally I think the new style of two different shoes is a great fashion statement ... been there, done that! Love you, Aunt Diane
Now I know what to look foreward to when I get pregnant! Just don't ever tell Tom about all these things! He's scared enough as it is to even think about having kids!
hahahaa about the shoes. That is too funny--glad you took a pic!!!
Looks like you're almost there--yay! Can't wait to see pics of the new little lady!
I think that we need another fondue day. That was so yummy. I even got a hair cut for the next pics. No more Mufasa here!! I can't wait to meet the new arrival and if ever you need another chocolate emergency the number to dial is mine!! Love ya tons!!!
LOVED the fashion statement...thanks for being brave enough and down to earth enough to post it...it was a good laugh.
Post a Comment