1.13.2009

Holiday Festivites

P.J. Elf found all the kids at Aunt Tammy's house on Christmas Eve. Cory reads the scriptural account of Christ's birth while...
...the kids reinact the nativity scene. We had so many kids that we were even able to do animals (the sheep was a favorite for the boys), a star, & a host of angels (the girls favorite), along with the typical nativity cast.
Caroling & hot cocoa on Christmas Eve.
Snowtubing in Flagstaff a few days before Christmas. It was FREEZING! I understand why I don't live in the snow. A 45 minute drive to VISIT the snow on occasion is fine by me!
Lillie & Syrelle trying to walk in the snow. Lil' discovered that you can eat the snow & now she won't stop whenever she sees it.
I admit I was kinda bummed that I didn't get the typical picture of a kid screaming on Santa's lap. I think those photos are CLASSIC! Lillie is obsessed with Santy Claus (that's what she calls him). When we went to this playgroup and Santa entered the room, she beelined it to him! It's really cute.
By recommendation we went with some friends to a light show in Cornville a couple of weeks before Christmas. It was an incredible show & I tried to take a short video clip of it, but it just didn't do it justice.
It was so cold outside, but we came prepared with blankets & hot cocoa. We had a great time with good friends & I wish I got a picture of our whole group, but here's us girls.
All bundled up and ready to play.










1 comment:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh you guys have had a FUN & BUSY Christmas season. Looks like a lot of fun memories were made!