1.13.2009

Christmas Morning

Our little family in front of our little tree in our new PJ's. My stash...
Cory's stash...
Lillie loved her new tricycle. And she really got excited Christmas morning...it's fun to see her enjoy the "magic" of Christmas morning! I don't want to make presents a super big deal (after all, that isn't what Christmas is all about), so she got a tricycle, a book, a baby & "Sleeping Beauty" on DVD.

7 comments:

Callie said...

I"m so glad you finally posted- I've been thinking about you. Cute photos- it looks like you are all happy and well. And you're going to be a new mommy again soon- holy moly! I'm happy for you! Let me know when you have her!

The Hughes' said...

Looks like you guys had a really good Christmas and sounds like you had a great birthday! That's awesome!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I LOVE that photo of Lillie up at the top--sooooo cute!!

You guys look adorable in your new PJ's. I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Ali said...

I enjoyed catching up on your recent posts! Best of luck with your upcoming arrival!! I'm so excited for your family. Lil's birthday party pictures are so adorable. I love that smile in the first picture of her! Great cake, too!

Rachael said...

You guys look so cute in your jammies! I am so glad that you finally posted...I just knew you would have lots of fun pictures! It looks like Christmas was a blast! Love ya girl!

The McCarthys said...

Last time I checked on you guys was when you had posted that picture you took of your cute belly. Goodness I had a lot of reading to do :). I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas. I hope all goes well with your up coming delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby girl!

Emily said...

I just bought myself that same popcorn popper today. I can't wait for the sunday nights ahead when we eat popcorn and apples. ah. . . memories. . . :)