1.21.2009

New Years

Boys will be boys... Hiking in Zion with Marti & the kiddos! Super fun & super slippery - I really had to watch my step. I'm already balance challenged with my buddah belly! We did a short hike up to Emerald Pools.
See what I mean? BUDDAH BELLY!!!
Love this girl - even though she's only a month behind me & I'm twice the size of her, but that's okay! We enjoyed watching "Dark Knight" with the Wilson's on New Years. It was low key, but lots of fun!
Aren't these "mary janes" socks adorable? My mom picked up a pair for my little darling!
Yummy grub at the Pizza Factory - girls day in St. George!
12.28.08 marks as the 25th anniversary of my Dad & brother, David's passing. They died in a car accident while on a scouting trip in northern Utah. Left my mom a widow with 6 kids from 2 to 12 years old! What an incredible woman & inspiration she is to me!!! We visited the gravestones in St. George and placed flowers at their graves. I love to hear all the stories, since I don't remember either of them (it was only two days after my 2nd birthday). Families can be together forever, so it's all good!

10 comments:

Taralee said...

You look GREAT!!!! I absolutely LOVE you belly. It pokes right out there and I think it's so cute!

I had several pairs of those Mary Jane socks for Sage and I loved them. It looked like she had shoes on and they were perfect!

Ali said...

Great post :) I got chills seeing the picture of you and your sisters, Mom and kids at the grave site. Grandma Flegal would have loved to have been there with you. She always lights up when she talks about your Dad; especially when describing how he looked as a newborn baby. CUTE baby belly... it won't be long now 'till we're all congratulating you on yoru Cute baby girl!

Amber Monson said...

You look to cute all prego..good luck with the upcoming baby.

jaesi said...

ohhh I love your budda belly. You are flippin close!
I cant wait to see beautiful Lils sissy. Name? Name? Name?

And you look exactly like your sis who just had a babe! beautiful.

morgan and tina said...

Natalie you look great! I love your family picture up top as well. How are you feeling? When are you due? I'm so excited for you. Your little family looks so happy!!

Heidi said...

You look great and what fun pictures and memories. Nick's mom went through the same thing. 6 kids from 1 to 13.

The Gubler Fam said...

It was so fun to have you here! Come back soon now ya hear

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

I love your belly... I keep checking back thinking I am going to see baby pictures but not yet. I'm not sure your belly can go much longer! Your family is so adorable, good luck with this fast approaching adventure!
Sammi

Emily said...

I haven't been to the cemetary in a very long time. I've driven by and stopped by a couple of times by myself when I've been alone. So odd the things that happens in ones life, isn't it. How life can change so dramatically, so quickly. . . I'm also grateful for eternal families. I love my family. . . every person. Wish I could have been there for lunch with all of you. Looks like you had a good time together.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh you look so cute pregnant (though it looks like today is the day you meet your little girl--so exciting!)

What a fun New Year's trip! I'm amazed by your mother too. She must be an amazing woman to be able raise such wonderful kids after that tragedy!