Quick Lil' update: she is OBSESSED with any Disney Princess - her precious "princess panties" have been a driving source for her to become potty trained. Her favorite seems to be "Nemo" (Ariel). She takes her "Nemo" doll (which was a hand-me-down from her cousin Adri) everywhere. When my mom surprised her with "The Little Mermaid" on DVD, Lillie was ECSTATIC! We've watched that movie at least twice a day this last week - in fact, I've caught myself humming to "Part of Your World". She's a funny kid.
2.02.2009
Wednesday is Labor Day
...And you thought Labor Day was in September!!! My "Labor Day" is scheduled for Wednesday. We'll be headed down to Phoenix at 6:00 a.m. to be induced. I'm feeling anxious, yet nervous...you know, all emotions are being felt at this point. I wonder how I am going to handle two kiddos and it's been awhile since I've done the whole newborn thing, so I feel like a newbie mom all over again. I am really blessed to have my mom here to help me out & of course Cory is a major support for me as well. Lillie seems like she is going to be a great big sister - she loves babies and seems to understand, but we'll see how she really feels when we bring our darling home.
Quick Lil' update: she is OBSESSED with any Disney Princess - her precious "princess panties" have been a driving source for her to become potty trained. Her favorite seems to be "Nemo" (Ariel). She takes her "Nemo" doll (which was a hand-me-down from her cousin Adri) everywhere. When my mom surprised her with "The Little Mermaid" on DVD, Lillie was ECSTATIC! We've watched that movie at least twice a day this last week - in fact, I've caught myself humming to "Part of Your World". She's a funny kid.
Quick Lil' update: she is OBSESSED with any Disney Princess - her precious "princess panties" have been a driving source for her to become potty trained. Her favorite seems to be "Nemo" (Ariel). She takes her "Nemo" doll (which was a hand-me-down from her cousin Adri) everywhere. When my mom surprised her with "The Little Mermaid" on DVD, Lillie was ECSTATIC! We've watched that movie at least twice a day this last week - in fact, I've caught myself humming to "Part of Your World". She's a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Very cute picture. I'll be thinking of you on your labor day. Good luck!
Oh, I'm so excited for you! You're such a cute little mommy and I can't wait to see your new little one. Good luck!
I love your new family picture on your header. Lillie is so sweet to look at. Her little face is so angelic to me. Good luck with everything tomorrow. I'll be excited to know how everything goes.
Good luck tomorrow- I'll be thinking of you. I hope it's easy and that your epidural takes like a charm (you are having one aren't you?)
Your header pictures is beautiful! Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see what little miss looks like! I think you'll be surprised with how well you adapt to two kids. I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time and will think "What was it like with only one?"
I know I already said something on facebook but I had to make it official and leave my goodluck wished on the ol' blog! :) You'll be a great mom to 2 little people and I'm so excited to hear how it all goes and all the details :) Love you guys. Good luck!
Congrats! And good luck! I am so excited for you! And so's Tom!
Good luck and happy pushing!! I really love that picture of Lillie! So cute!
Ok, so how takes you pictures? You always have the cutest family pictures.
good luck Nat! you will do great with two. it's not as hard as you think. you are tough you'll be a wiz at it in no time.
LOVE your photo at the top--too cute! Yay for adding another little one. You'll be a pro in no time--and wonder how you ever lived without both of your gorgeous little girls!
You've probably had her by now. I hope everything goes well. Take care.
Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!
Post a Comment