4.03.2009

The food airplane


I love our spunky Lillie! She has such a fun personality and is SO fun to play with. Yesterday while I was on a run, Cory was making some oatmeal for breakfast. She was sitting there in thought when she turned to her dad and said "I want milk and cloclate (chocolate)" But she realized she may not get that, so she turned on the manipulative charm. "Maybe, you want milk and cloclate too? Maybe...we could have milk and cloclate together?" Seeing how she has her dad wrapped around her little finger...she got what she wanted.

5 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh she is sooo cute!! What a little smarty to figure out that trick--she's a doll!

Heidi said...

She's definitely got it down. Girls will do that. We know about that all too well.

Rachael said...

She is so smart it scares me!

Jessie said...

She is so cute! No wonder she has his heart!

Kylene said...

Hahaa! What a little cutie! I love it! She learned from the best maybe? ;)