4.03.2009

Abby Blessing

We loved having family come and celebrate in Abby's blessing. We missed those that couldn't make it. Our little family...lovin' Lillie's smile & wondering what kind of face Abby is pulling!

She wore and inherited my blessing dress from my blessing day.
Cory gave Abby a beautiful blessing. It was a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

Heather B said...

Yay, blessing weekends are great. Your family is beautiful, and you do NOT look like you just had a baby.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Congratulations!! She sure is a beauty, and how fun to have so many family members there to celebrate with!

Rachael said...

Such a cute little family. The blessing dress is adorable. What a special day!

p.s. you do not have bed head hair! ;)

Jessie said...

It was so great to finally meet you... Despite the circumstances!
Cory is one of my all time favorite cousins! I am so glad he has such a sweet wife and cute famlies!

Janalee said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying by! You all look great! How fun to have so much family there for the blessing. Just have to say I miss you and think I am having withdrawls. . . LOL

Jean Leavitt said...

How neat, we wish we could've been there! What a beautiful family you have. :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie, you look amazing!!! What a beautiful family you have!!

Kylene said...

Look at your beautiful little family! I'm so happy for you! <3 And yes, you look fabulous as always! :)

Emily said...

It WAS a great day. So glad that I got to be a part of it and that I get to be sweet Abby's aunt forever! :)