4.22.2009

It's getting warm!

Bring on the outdoor activities! We went for a Sunday stroll around the neighborhood at dusk. It was a beautiful time for a walk, although Abby didn't last long in the stroller...she kept tipping over!Cory took the scouts on an overnight canoe camping trip down the Verde River. When we picked them up, Lillie was begging to go for a ride in the canoe - she was pretty excited.
Brandon & Camden, Cory & Lillie - canoeing their hearts out!

3 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I can't believe how big your baby is getting! Such cute pictures! It was fun to read your blog and catch up on your life...I hope you don't mind!!

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Your girls are adorable, and getting so big! Gotta love girls!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

SO fun! I LOVE Lillie's little smile in that first photo...and WOW Abby's getting big!