The worlds best grandma. 91 years old and as lively as ever! I love this beautiful woman, and I hope I can be the mother & grandmother that she has been to me. She loved meeting her new Great-Granddaughter, and of course seeing Lillie again was fun too (Lillie is named after my great-grandmother, this Grandma's mother-in-law).
4.22.2009
Salt Lake City
The girls and I (minus Em...we missed you!) all went to Salt Lake after the Easter weekend. We visited with my brother Jared & his wife Michelle. This was the first time they had seen Abby and Ivory, so they had fun holding the girls while the rest of us had a SingStar competition...I don't know who won, but we had a blast all the same!
The weather was pretty dark and dreary, but we didn't let that bring down our spirits! We had a lovely stroll around the Draper temple. It's absolutely gorgeous, as all the temples are! We then went to lunch with Grandma and Aunt Teresa. My dearest friend Rachael came along with her kiddos Jane & Jack! I wish my camera wasn't dead, or else I would've gotten more pictures.

The worlds best grandma. 91 years old and as lively as ever! I love this beautiful woman, and I hope I can be the mother & grandmother that she has been to me. She loved meeting her new Great-Granddaughter, and of course seeing Lillie again was fun too (Lillie is named after my great-grandmother, this Grandma's mother-in-law).
The worlds best grandma. 91 years old and as lively as ever! I love this beautiful woman, and I hope I can be the mother & grandmother that she has been to me. She loved meeting her new Great-Granddaughter, and of course seeing Lillie again was fun too (Lillie is named after my great-grandmother, this Grandma's mother-in-law).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun weekend. I've never seen your brother before, but he definitely belongs. :)
Looks like a fun trip!
I have to say, I feel so bad that you said you call me and I don't answer the phone (in the comments on my blog). I'm not screening my calls I promise--but it's true that there is rarely a dull moment, so if I'm in the middle of something with the kids, I don't stop when the phone's ringing. I'm always good with e-mail though cuz the kiddos are sleeping then. =)
Post a Comment