4.19.2009

Easter

Our family has lots of Easter traditions. Saturday morning is the Easter Car Show in Hurricane - Cory's thing. And I took the girls to my Grandma for the Easter breakfast and egg hunt in Bloomington. We had to skip out early, because Danijel, a Croatian that came home with my parents last fall, decided to get baptized after investigating the church for 4 years (about time)! So that was at noon. Then we met up with Cory again to do the Leavitt (his mom's side) lunch and egg hunt in Hurricane. Cory loved helping Lil' find the good candy!
We then jetted back over to my mom's house in LaVerkin for another lunch and egg hunt for the Prince family. Here's the eager hunters in front of my mom's house ready for the hunt to begin.
My parent's house is perfect for the Easter egg hunt, because they've got a pretty good size fruit orchard in the back yard (you can see it in the picture below). Martha, Mary and I made skirts and ties for the boys and girls in our family. You can see Lil's skirt I made. It looks like a curtain I made into a skirt...not quite the effect I was imagining, but Martha's and Mary's girl skirts were so cute! I made Cory's tie out of the same fabric. Come to think of it, he still hasn't worn it!
4 generation photo op- Great grandma Vonda Ivory Larson, Grandma Linda Larson Flegal Prince, Mom Natalie Flegal Ipson, and Abby Mae Ipson.

3 comments:

Ali said...

It was fun to catch up on your family's recent happenings. Good luck with your garden. I'm sorry Cory's Grandmother passed away, but am happy you were able to reconnect with family at her funeral... and I just think Lil is the cutest little thing in the world. Her expressions crack me up. Abby is likewise, a doll. I wouldn't mind more pictures of her too!

Heather B said...

Oh that cute Abby Mae...we want more pictures! Is it just me or does she look just like Cory? People tell me my baby looks just like my hubby...I'm kinda tired of hearing it. :) Hope you're doing good with two!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What a fun family get together! That's awesome about the Croatian investigator! Looks like perfect weather, and I LOVE that cousins group pic--too precious!

We are friends with some Leavitts in St. George...Scott & Sandee. Any relation?