4.19.2009

Out with the old...in with the new

Spring time -- it causes me to ponder the cycle of life with everything starting to bloom. It's amazing how precious this life is. With Cory's grandmothers passing, and yet I hold my newborn in my arms. Life is incredible.
Speaking of incredible...I'd like to introduce to you, baby Brooke (3 weeks in this pic)! What a doll. And Jana looks fabulous too! Jan made these darling tutus for Lillie and Abby. Kate liked it so much, she wanted to try on Abby's. The two played really well while Jan and I visited - can't you tell, by the mess they made? :)
What good friends - Kate will be two next in May. It's too bad we don't live closer so that they could play more often!
Lillie loved her tutu so much that she demanded to wear it all day. I love her face here - an expression of pure joy! She jumping on the trampoline with her cousin Adri at my mom's house.
The Ipson's & Wilson's love girls! Look at our families! Wow! I don't think we'll ever get a good picture of everyone happy and looking at the camera. We got together for dinner in celebration of Luke's birthday!

2 comments:

The Gubler Fam said...

it was such a fun week with you here! I am going through withdrawls! So come back soon! love ya

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Those tutus are just ADORABLE!!!