5.05.2009

Sisters...

Every once in a while, I get an itch... a craft itch. And I have to soothe the itch, or I will go bonkers. Here's the result from my latest craft craving and staying up until 2:00 am to finish it. I had a bunch of random frames that I painted white, and then used scrapbooking paper and material to put it together. Cost: $0 bucks. Going green and recycling what I have is awesome! I love those owls - found them at Ross a while back. Love Ross!
Lillie loves the new addition to her room.
Speaking of sisters...can you believe this hottie is 38? Darren couldn't find enough candles so he improvised - I thought it was so funny!

8 comments:

Brad and Genis Barben said...

I get the pleasure of leaving the first comment. SOOOOO Darling...it turned out so cute!!! See, I need your crafty little mind a little closer. So fun talking to you today. I got all the arrangements done for the big wedding, it's looking good! By the way, I love Ross too!

Diane said...

Greetings from your Aunt Diane. I love your creative touch! The sisters wall hanging is darling. You are just one of those favorite people of mine. It looks like all of you have such a great time together. Keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours. Hope to see you at Mom's 80th birthday celebration in June.
Love to all, Diane

Jessie said...

That is so cute! I love crafting! Especially cheap ones! Good job!

The Self's said...

You've inspired my Nat! I've got a box full of old frames that I have no idea what to do with. What a cute idea!

And yes, I agree with you about Angie. Of course, the same could be said of you and ALL your sisters. Must be good genes :)

Annie Sunshine said...

Makes me wish I had saved all those old frames I threw out when we moved last. That is so dang cute!!!

Emily said...

What a fun idea.. . . I may have to copy you and do something similar. Did you make it up?

TexasTwinsTwice said...

soooo impressed with your crafting skills--that looks AWESOME!!

i too am a HUGE fan of Ross. I used to have their 1-800 number memorized as a teenager so I could find the nearest store whenever I was visiting a new place (pre-internet ya know =)

Your sister looks FABULOUS, and the candles are too funny!

Rachael said...

So cute, you little crafty mama! I love your girls they are so cute. I can just tell that Abbie is such a sweet little baby! I loved your cinco party. We usually have one but it just pasted us by this year.