Happy Anniversary to us! Cory had to work on our anniversary, so he surprised me with a wonderful overnight getaway in Sedona two days before. Lillie stayed with A. Tammy, but Abby was our third wheel for the evening. We went to dinner at this yummy Mexican joint in Tlaquepaque.

Then strolled the grounds and sat by the river and talked for awhile. I've got a major sweet tooth, so we headed up to Coldstone's for a yummy treat.

I thought we were headed home, when Cory went the wrong direction and brought me to this hotel room. He went all out with the candles, rose petals, and sparkling cider on the balcony.
I was really excited and surprised. I hadn't packed anything for an overnight and was a little concerned about going without my toothbrush and deodorant when he busted out a suitcase packed with everything I needed. The clever guy had gotten up at 2:00 in the morning and he sneaked around our room with a flashlight to pack. What a guy!
Check out this view from our room!

Oh me oh my, I sure love this guy!
6 comments:
Good Job Cory!! What a sweet husband and surprise! COngrats!
Happy 6 years! What a great get away.
You have one of the beautifullest famililes around!
What a great Hubby! Way to go Cory. I love all your projects and parties and get togethers, how fun. With four kids I definitely don't get out much. I should take some of your ideas and run with them. :)
Happy Anniversary sis! What a surprise Cory planned for you. You are one blessed and lucky girl that's for sure!
What a great suprise! I love romantic getaways!
Good job, Cory! You two are adorable :)
Post a Comment